New Release: Keyboard Shortcuts for Variables and Arguments in UiPath Studio
Keyboard Shortcuts for Variables and arguments
Keyboard Shortcut is one of the important features that is newly introduced by UiPath 2022.10. In the newly added version of the UiPath, you can now use the keyboard shortcuts to Delete(Del), Copy (Ctrl c), and Paste ( Ctrl v) variables and arguments. Previously, There was no other method for making variables or arguments before, so we had to build them manually, or if we wanted to pass the same variable between different activities or in different workflows within a project, we had to do so manually, however, we can now copy and paste the variable along with its default value and variable type. By using it, developers can avoid creating the same variable repeatedly. Let’s have a look at how we can copy, Paste and delete a variable or argument through the keyboard shortcut keys.
Deleting a variable:
1. Highlight the variable you want to delete.
2. Press the Delete key on your keyboard. The variable will be deleted.
Copying a variable:
1. Highlight the variable you want to copy.
2. Press the Ctrl+C keys on your keyboard. The variable will be copied.
Paste the variable into the desired location by pressing Ctrl+V.
Pasting a variable:
1. Highlight the place where you want to paste.
2. Press the Ctrl+V keys on your keyboard. The variable will be pasted into the desired location
Author: Sachin Lather, Anshdeep Tyagi